1 1/2 cups warm water (105 – 110 degrees F°0
1 Tablespoon instant yeast
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl add water, yeast, and sugar. Let sit for about 5 minutes, or until yeast mixture is foamy.
- Add salt and 2 cups flour and mix. Gradually add in the rest of the flour.
- Cover bowl and allow to rise 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a clean and lightly-floured surface. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Divide dough into 12 pieces and roll each into a long, thin strip. Then fold it in half and twist ends together.
- Cover and let rest 30 minutes to rise again until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden-brown. Remove from oven and rub a 1/2 stick of butter over the warm breadsticks. Sprinkle tops evenly with Garlic Bread Seasoning!